Open house this Sunday from 1-3 pm
A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
- 2,000 square feet
- 2.7 acre lot
Property typeSingle family
- 1000 sq ft unfinished basement with full bath
- Bedrooms: 3
- Primary Bedroom Dimensions: 16.1 x 15.7
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 13.4 x 10.7
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions: 13.3 x 12.1
- Primary Bedroom Level: 1
- Bedroom 2 Level: 1
- Bedroom 3 Level: 1
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Bathroom 1 Dimensions: 13.4 x 8.5
- Bathroom 2 Dimensions: 10.4 x 8.1
- Bathroom 3 Dimensions: 10.7 x 5.1
- Bathroom 1 Level: 1
- Bathroom 2 Level: B
- Bathroom 3 Level: 1
- High Ceilings
- In-Law Floorplan
- Jetted Tub
- Solid Surface Counters
- Tray Ceiling(s)
- Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Walk-In Shower
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Window Features: Blinds, Double Pane Windows
- Dishwasher, Free Standing Stove: Electric, Water Softener Owned
- 2nd Kitchen, Apartment, Bonus Room, In-law Quarters, Living Areas (2), Office, Sun Room - Heated
- Laundry: 13.3 x 5.11
- Laundry Level: 1
- Basement Features: Concrete, French Drain, Partially Finished Basement, Plumbed Basement, Sump Pump in Basement, Walk-Up Access
- Florida Room Dimensions: 10.1 x 13.8
- Living Room Dimensions: 25.8 x 14.3
- Florida Room Level: 1
- Living Room Level: 1
- Basement Description: Partial
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central, Heat Pump
- Heating Features: Central, Heat Pump
- Heating Fuel: Electric
Kitchen and Dining
- Dining Room Description: Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Dining Room Dimensions: 13.2 x 12.5
- Dining Room Level: 1
- Kitchen Dimensions: 14.3 x 12.2
- Kitchen Level: 1
Exterior and Lot Features
- Second Residence
- Storm Door(s)
- Water Access
- Other Structures: Outbuilding, Storage Shed
- Patio And Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Side Porch
- Road Frontage Type: County Road
- Road Surface Type: Street - Chip/Seal
- Porch Dimensions: 22.6 x 7.5
- Porch Level: 1
- Lot Description: Acreage, Trees
- Lot Size Acres: 2.7
- Lot Size Square Feet: 117612
Garage and Parking
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Description: Additional Parking, Circular Driveway, Storage
- Elementary School: Monett
- High School: Monett
- Middle School: Monett
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 1993.08
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Barry
- Directions: From the corner of HWY 60 and Farm Road 1050 head south to property on right.
- Tax Year: 2020
- Source Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Source Neighborhood: Barry-Not in List
- Parcel Number: 07-2.0-03-000-000-0008.000
- Subdivision: Barry-Not in List
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 2000
- Unfinished Basement aprox 1000 sq ft
- Year Built: 2008
- Attic: Access Only: No Stairs
- Construction Materials: Vinyl Siding
- Property Age: 15
- Levels or Stories: 1
- House Style: 1 Story, Cabin, Ranch
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Main Floor
- Water Source: Well - Private
- Other Equipment: Equipment: Water Filtration
PROPERTY IS OFFERED UNDER THE SPECIFIC TERMS PROVIDED. PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING ON ANY PROPERTY. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND REVIEWED THE TERMS FOR SALE OF REAL ESTATE, DO NOT BID.
CONDITIONS OF SALE: The owner does warrant that they have good merchantable title to the real estate and that they will convey the same with a warranty deed, free from all encumbrances, liens or judgments at the time of closing.
ORDER OF SALE: Offering - The real estate shall be offered in one tract, as a whole by the dollar. Bid price + 10% Buyer's Premium = Contract price.
RESTRICTIONS: Subject to all county ordinances and regulations. Also subject to any and all restrictions, zoning and easements of and on record. Seller is placing no restrictions on the property. The owner does warrant that they have good merchantable title to the real estate and that they will convey the same with a warranty deed, free from all encumbrances, liens or judgments at the time of closing.
AUCTION CONTRACT: Please note that the Auction Contract you will execute within 12 hours of the close of the auction will be drawn up based on the manner in which you bid. You will be closing on property on which you are the successful bidder in the final manner in which you bid at the auction. Successful bidder not executing and returning the contract with earnest money deposit with in 24 hrs of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default. In the event a winning bidder fails to submit the signed Contract for Sale of Real Estate and 10% of High Bid Price in earnest money deposit, the winning bidder will be
charged a penalty fee of $2,000.00 on the credit card provided at auction registration. Additional default remedies are reserved by Advantage Auction and the Seller as provided in the Auction Terms and Conditions and the Contract for Sale of Real Estate Advantage Auction reserves the right to sell to the second-highest bidder in the event the successful high bidder does not comply with the terms of the sale
REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE SERVICES DISCLOSURE: Advantage Auction represents the seller in this transaction. We do not represent the buyer in any manner, we must be completely loyal and faithful to our client. Advantage Auction. has an exclusive right to sell listing for this transaction. All negotiations must be conducted through Advantage Auction. is exclusive agent for the sellers in this transaction.
ADVANTAGE AUCTION INVOLVEMENT IN THIS CONTRACT: The seller and buyer hereby agree that Advantage Auction is a part of this contract and shall receive compensation as stated in agreement hereto or as stated in listing agreement hereby made a part of.
SPECIAL NOTES: All property is being sold “As Is, Where Is” with no warranty written or implied by Advantage Auction or by the sellers.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: Any special instructions must be written on sales contract today.
CLOSING COST: Seller will prepare a warranty deed. Seller agrees to furnish at Sellers expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price. Seller and Buyer shall pay their share of the costs of closing.
CLOSING LOCATION/AGENT: Closing agent is, "TBD"
ESCROW: All monies collected with the contract will be placed in the escrow account of "TBD from seller" as listed herein prior to closing.
TAXES: Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your final bid to equal the contract price..
TERMS: Real Estate – 10% of the (Bid price) Down today in Cash or Check, Balance due within 45 days. This transaction is not contingent on financing.
POSSESSION: Purchaser shall receive possession of property at closing.
CONFIRMATION: Selling subject to owner’s confirmation. Confirmation of the auction will be made no later than 48 hours after the auction ends.
LIQUIDATED DAMAGES: If buyer chooses not to close within stated time herein and no written extension has been granted by the seller, the buyer will forfeit all the deposit. If such action occurs, Advantage Auction hereby has the right to disperse the deposit as stated in the listing agreement and the buyer has no claims to such money or property being sold. Liquidated damages are to cover cost of auction, cost incurred by seller, labor cost and additional cost of auction as not defined in this agreement. These liquidated damages do not restrict the seller from suing the buyer for performance damages and/or any additional damages the seller suffers by the default of the buyer.
All information published, announced or contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct; however, it is not guaranteed by the seller or the auctioneers. Personal onsite inspection of all property is recommended. The failure of any bidder to inspect, or to be fully informed as to the condition of the property, will not constitute grounds for any claim or demand for adjustment or withdrawal of bid, offer or deposit money after its opening tender. This includes but is not limited to public
information such as easements, restrictions, zoning, right-of-way, or any other information that can be obtained as public record in the Ozark County Court House concerning subject properties. Any and all announcements made from the auction stand or online take precedence over all other verbal, printed, announced, internet and/or distributed information. Please note that you are buying the property “As Is, Where Is” with no guarantee or warranty.
Advantage Auction. is the agent of the seller and their fiduciary duties of loyalty and faithfulness are owed to their client (the seller).
Buyer(s) Initials ________________
Seller(s) Initials ________________
Monett, Missouri 65708
Beautiful 3 br 3 ba home with 3 acres, unfinished basement, guest house, 4 garage spaces, and a beautiful setting! This property was a custom built, one owner home. The home and property have been very well cared for and the long driveway and park like setting will have you in awe. Come see this impressive property, you will not be disappointed!