A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
First time buying from us? Have questions? Call or email us anytime.
No sales tax.
Pick up for items will be Wednesday and Thursday. Sign up time will be able to schedule immediately following the auction.
We accept cash, credit card, and local check for payment at time of pick up.
When registering, it will put a hold on your credit card $20, then refund it within 24-48 hours.
Items have an auto extend feature. This means when bidding occurs in the last 60 seconds before closing, the time will be extended 60 seconds.
Every item has a max bid feature. This means you can place a higher bid on an item and will only be increased when someone else bids on the item.
To pay for items: When you pick up your items, at a scheduled pick up time, you can pay with cash, credit/debit card, or local check. 3% credit card transaction fee
10% buyers premium on all items.
Must be 18 years old to bid.
1.Advantage Auction Service, LLC, (hereinafter referred to as Advantage Auction Team or AAT) is providing internet only bidding for this auction. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly at any time, including the auction closing time. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against AAT or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction closing time. AAT will not be responsible for any missed or failed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should place their maximum bids at least two hours prior to the auction closing time. AAT reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. In the event of any software problem, mistake or other issue, AAT reserves the right to extend the closing times, change the extension time, stop, restart or cancel this auction at its sole discretion. Even though an item may display as "sold" on the internet, no sales are final until they are certified by AAT and Bidder receives an invoice. AAT reserves the right to cancel any or all sales and resell the items in whatever manner it chooses. All property shall be removed from the premises by the Bidder at her/his own risk and expense within the time period announced. ALL MERCHANDISE PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION MUST BE REMOVED AT THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIMES LISTED. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. A 10% buyers premium is added to all lots.
3. If a check accepted by AAT is returned for any reason, Bidder agrees that AAT may re-present it in person or electronically and collect the full amount of the check as well as a $35 charge. Any amount left unpaid shall accrue interest at the highest rate allowed under Missouri state law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify AAT against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder's purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to AAT. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder's payment is honored.
3. AAT may refuse registration and bidding privileges to anyone for failure to pay previous auction invoices, failure to provide a valid credit card or any other reason. Bidder hereby agrees that AAT may share information about Bidder's non-payment of auction invoices or shipping charges with other parties and may pursue collection of balances due by any legal means. Bidder agrees to provide any identification AAT may request including but not limited to: driver's license & state ID card. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
4. Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of the Buyer once the Auctioneer declares an item sold.
2. A 10% buyers premium is added to all lots.
Fordland , Missouri 65652
Wednesday and Thursday by appointment. We have time available most of the day until late evening for both days. Appointments will be able to be reserved immediately following the auction.